Want to make America the best it can possibly be? While there is currently some heavy lifting to do, one thing that’s easier than you think is to#shopsmall #shoplocal and buy #madeinusa as often as possible.
It’s more important than you know and more convenient than you may think. This year break the chain of buying cheap crap they’ll likely return. You get what you pay for Gift better!
Get to know your local merchants. Discover the services and treasures they provide that make our Community extremely better. At Terra Tots we have free shipping and curbside pick options from www.terra-tots.com. When you come in you’ll be often surprised to find our prices to be lower than Amazon and Target. Oh and we usually have free craft beer.
Best part is we are 1 of thousands all within walking distance of the Downtown Fayetteville Square.
Did You Know?
- Small businesses accounted for 65% of all net new jobs over the past 17 years.
- Small businesses employ 77 million Americans.
- 89% of consumers agree that independent businesses contribute positively to local economies.
- Residential neighborhoods served by a successful independent business district gained, on average, 50% more in home values than their citywide markets.
- Independent retailers return more than three times as much money per dollar of sales than chain competitors. Independent restaurants return more than two times as much money per dollar of sales than national restaurant chains.
- If independent businesses regained their 1990 market shares, it would create 200,000 new small businesses, generate nearly $300 billion in revenues and employ more than 1.6 million American workers.
- If just half the U.S. employed population spent $50 each month in locally owned independent businesses, it would generate more than $42.6 billion in revenue.
- For every square foot a local firm occupies, the local economy gains $179 vs. $105 for a chain store.